Business Analyst Training Curriculum
This business analysis course (BA training) is designed to enable IT professionals to understand the core concepts of mapping Business requirements of stakeholders with the IT infrastructure. Trainees will learn business analysis concepts, prevalent business analysis methodologies, Unified Modeling Language, and other related concepts. The business analysis process is presented both through theory and hands-on exercises followed by a project.
- Introduction to Business Analysis & Fundamentals
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Methodologies like Waterfall , Agile, Scrum, RUP.
- Enterprise Analysis & Business Architecture
- Requirement Characterstics ,Types ,Process, Planning & Management
- Requirements Elicitation : Interviewing , Brainstorming , Prototyping ,creating Models & JAD
- Change Management
- Requirements Risk Management
- Requirements Specifications
- UML (Unified Modeling Language)
- Requirements Signoff
Please contact us to help meet your specific training needs.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org