Quality Assurance Analyst Training in Bay Area
Timely, cost-effective and high-quality software is achieved through effective software quality control (SQC) and software quality assurance (SQA) practices applied throughout the development cycle.Our QA courses provide the skills needed to define, design and implement a practical software quality system using innovative and proven techniques tailored for any life cycle model.
- Introduction to Software Quality Assurance.
- Introduction to SDLC, QDLC, QALC Planning and Management Definitions, goals & inputs.
- Manual testing, types of testing, Planning and Management, Test methodology, Risk analysis, Test Execution, Environment & Analysis.
- Test Plan and test case preparation.
- Introduction to Use cases, BRD, SRS, TRD and PRD, Creating a test plan, Test Case Design, Methods, Development & Documentation.
- Test management tools and Bug tracking tools, Defect Reporting.
- Test Director & PVCS Tracker.
- Oracle & SQL queries.
- Unix,Vi Editor,commands & Introduction to shell scripts.
- Introduction to Win Runner, Test Automation, Record and Playback, Context sensitivity & Repeatability.
- Advanced Test Automation, Programming with TSL, Data Driven tests, Verification.
- Quick Test Pro, Automation, Record, Playback .
- Introduction to Load Runner Creating Vusers, creating scripts.
Please contact us to help meet your specific training needs.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org